Patients receive follow-up calls within 48 hours after leaving provider care.
Global Healthcare Resource employs highly-trained clinicians to survey patients and inquire about changes in their condition, confirm whether discharge instructions were understandable, discuss how they would rate personnel and overall experience, as well as other necessary questions to provide your organization with clinical feedback and follow-up. All responses are sent to the designated provider.
From our secure call centers in The Philippines, patients are contacted within 48 hours of discharge. Patient Call Center employees are clear, articulate and have extensive knowledge of U.S. culture and healthcare terminology. We can work with Certified Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers & Systems (CAHPS) vendors to perform the required patient outreach and data collection necessary for your clients.
CAHPS Survey Example:
Survey responses can be aggregated, interpreted and made available in customizable reports depending on your facility’s software platform.Implementing a timely patient contact program will allow your providers to:
- Cost-effectively perform required clinical surveys
- Increase patient satisfaction and quality of care
- Identify recovery complications sooner
- Reduce hospital readmissions
- Provide clear documentation for malpractice claims
- Pinpoint hospital strengths and weaknesses through comprehensive reports