Accuracy you can rely on.
Let us help you eliminate backlogs and reimbursement delays.
Medical coding is a vital part of revenue cycle management and patient care. It involves reviewing the services, tests, and procedures in an inpatient and outpatient setting, followed by filing them for payment and medical recording. Each code denotes a specific process, so it is essential they are coded accurately.
Global’s dedicated team of medical coders review inpatient and outpatient records to ensure all diagnoses are coded according to strict CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS, and DRG guidelines. All coding is audited by both in-house and external compliance experts to maintain a 98% accuracy rate.
Let Global’s coding specialists optimize your reimbursement and improve your bottom line.
At Global Healthcare Resource, we train our coders in a range of specialties, allowing us to cater to any medical field. Every specialty hosts hundreds of codes and modifiers, so focusing on one ensures we can learn and internalize as many as possible, improving our knowledge and accuracy.
When you choose a medical coding outsourcing company, consider that Global employs experts in all the following specialties:
Home Health & Hospice
Urology & many more
We strive to fit the needs of every healthcare organization in need of revenue cycle help, so connect with us even if you do not see your specialty listed above. Our team has experience in nearly every medical field and can likely assist you with your coding needs.
We can create teams to meet any certification requirements.
Our teams of HIPAA-compliant coding experts from our secure call centers in India and the Philippines have extensive knowledge of the entire reimbursement cycle, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. Charts can be coded to meet specific payer and provider requirements at 24-hour turnaround times. Our coding staff is qualified in professional and facility coding. The majority of our coders are AAPC certified.
Global’s cost-effective coding services will allow your organization to:
- Eliminate backlogs: At Global, our entire focus is coding, billing, and revenue cycle management (RCM). You can focus on what matters most while we improve your reimbursement cycle and create a more productive workflow.
- Reduce DNFB: Having dedicated A/R follow-up personnel helps you collect more payments and close out more delinquent accounts.
- Receive charts audited with a 98% accuracy rate: Our staff's specialties help us keep a close eye on every code and correct errors before they are filed.
- Operate within 24-hour TAT: Thanks to the time zone advantage, we can turn around filings and code cases faster than our onshore competitors.
- Improve reimbursement efficiency: More accurate filings result in faster payments for you.
- Access premium coding resources: We stay up to date in our industry, ensuring you get the most from our coding practices.
- Eliminate hiring and retention challenges: We track hiring trends in our workforce to ensure your team is fully staffed at all times.
- Secure HIPAA-compliant and SOC2 Type2 Certified: Global Healthcare Resource is HIPAA-compliant and SOC2 Type2 Certified.
Every medical organization has something to gain from outsourcing their medical coding to Global Healthcare Resource. Learn more about your options when you meet with us.
Find Comprehensive RCM Management Today
At Global Healthcare Resource, we set ourselves apart every day. Our medical coding outsourcing teams come to you with specialty experience in almost every field and are prepared to handle your revenue cycle with expedience and precision. We train our staff through Global Academy, a comprehensive learning model that updates constantly with the latest information from your field. We want you to feel confident that we are always prepared to handle even your most complex coding cases.
Whatever your coding preferences and needs, the coding professionals at Global will meet with personalized planning for every aspect of your revenue cycle . Connect with us today to schedule a meeting where we can show you firsthand what we do for our clients.
Global Healthcare Resource © 2024 . All Rights Reserved.