Global's downloadable calendar is intended to remind our healthcare community of opportunities to recognize and bring awareness to medical conditions and the professionals who impact patient lives directly or indirectly.
This month we recognize:
- American Heart Month
- AMD/Low Vision Awareness Month
- National Cancer Prevention Month
- National Senior Independence Month
Weeks to note:
- Feb. 1-7: Patient Recognition Week
- Feb. 9-15: National Cardiac Rehabilitation week
- Feb. 14-21: Alzheimer's & Dementia Staff Education Week
Special day to remember:
- Feb. 7: National Wear Red Day
Download a copy of our Health Awareness Calendar for February.