Physician Billing Services
Custom-tailored to match your organization's unique needs.
Global Healthcare Resource proudly employs 6,000-plus HIPAA-compliant billing and call center professionals available to support medical groups and large practices with time-consuming billing processes. Our physician revenue cycle management services are custom-tailored to match your organization's unique needs so we can operate as a seamless extension of your team.
Physician Revenue Cycle Management Services
By streamlining and supporting your practice with medical billing and other services for doctors, Global Healthcare Resource makes it possible for you to focus on patient care.
Our RCM services for physician practices include:
- Benefit Eligibility Verification
- Charge Entry & Claims Submission
- Coding & Documentation Review
- Payment Posting
- Patient Demographic
- Accounts Receivable
- Denial Management
Patient Call Center Outsourcing
To support our physician medical billing services, Global Healthcare Resource can outsource other aspects of your business. We offer:
- Patient A/R: To handle and improve your patient accounts receivable (A/R), Global Healthcare Resource has a team of highly trained patient engagement specialists. Our team handles both inbound and outbound calls for your healthcare center to ensure timely patient payment collections. During these calls, our team completes everything from informing patients about their remaining balances to discussing possible payment plans with them.
- Clinical surveys: Our highly trained clinicians provide follow-up calls to patients within 48 hours after discharge. Global can conduct CAHPS and other clinical survey calls to learn more about each patient's experience, verify whether discharge information was understood, and ask any other relevant questions to obtain helpful feedback and reduce costly readmissions.
What Makes Global Healthcare Resource Unique
Unlike our competitors, Global Healthcare Resource offers over 25 years of RCM expertise in the healthcare industry and a skilled team committed to streamlining your operations and maximizing your ROI. Since 1999, our full-service healthcare solutions firm has been able to assist organizations in almost every specialty in every state, making us experts in payer guidelines with extensive industry knowledge.
Working with our firm means you will be able to take advantage of a range of benefits and quality services, such as:
- Highly trained, talented team: We proudly employ over 6,000 HIPAA-compliant coders, billing professionals, and call center agents who have the qualifications and certifications required for your project. Each Global employee undergoes a rigorous internal training program called Global Academy, which prepares them for the complexities of revenue cycle management.
- Security and compliance: In addition to being HIPAA compliant, Global Healthcare Resource is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant. These audits determine how well an organization safeguards customer data and how those controls operate over a nine-month (minimum) time frame. Reports are issued by third-party auditors who review the organization's security, confidentiality, and availability.
- Custom services: We strive to meet each of our client's unique needs, which is why we never follow a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we take the time to learn more about your specific challenges and goals. We will develop custom solutions and operate as an extension of your office.
- Sustainable, cost-effective solutions: Hiring, training, and retaining qualified healthcare professionals is growing increasingly expensive and time-consuming. A partnership with Global allows you to work with international talent and sustainably scale your operations so you can focus on what matters most.
Schedule a Conversation With Us Today
Global Healthcare Resource has been serving healthcare providers since 1999. With our physician revenue cycle management services, we will work as an extension of your team and help you meet patient demands while increasing revenue collection and profitability.
Getting started is simple — fill out our contact form to schedule a conversation with us today.
Global Healthcare Resource © 2024 . All Rights Reserved.