Conduct CAHPS and other patient experience surveys.
Our team of highly-trained nurses from our secure call centers in the Philippines perform patient calls within 48 hours of discharge.
Improve self-pay processes by performing inbound/outbound calls.
Patient call center specialists process payments, inform of remaining balances, discuss payment plans and field inbound billing inquiries.
We have you covered 24/7 including U.S. holidays.
Partnering with our patient call center allows you to conduct inbound and outbound calls after-hours and during U.S. holidays.
Timely patient communication is essential.
Our team of highly-trained nurses from our secure call centers in the Philippines make and receive outbound and inbound calls to patients and their families to:
- Inquire and understand the patient's experience.
- Inform, discuss and process remaining balances.
- Field general billing questions.
- Communicate necessary discharge information.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Conduct benefits verification calls.
Each oboarding experience is tailor-made to meet your needs.
- Background Review: The Global Implementation team will work with you to gather all necessary data to design your personalized offshore timeline and execution strategy.
- Team Procurement: Global will carefully assemble a team based on your needs and scope of project.
- Technical: During this phase, our IT departments will align and establish system connectivity, as well as set up users in our productivity dashboard, Globex.
- Training: Your team will undergo thorough training on all systems and project processes so you feel like an expert using Global's software and tools.
- Gap Analysis: Global will complete an initial analysis of denial trends and identify opportunities to create solid workflows prior to going live.
- Communication: Global will maintain open lines of communication through weekly meetings, reporting and ongoing training and auditing.